St John’s views the school uniform as an important aspect of our School Mission, to ‘develop a sense of belonging to the school….’ we are proud of our uniform and maintain a high expectation that students wear the uniform proudly and adhere to the associated rules.
Please make yourself familiar with our policy on school uniform:
School Colors: Navy and Gold
For details regarding specific Uniform items, Sports Uniform and permissable Footware, Jewellery, Make-up and Hair styles, see the Uniform Guidelines attached below.
The school uniform is available through our School Uniform Shop and is displayed on our Open Morning for parents to view.
- The school board has agreed that the uniform policy will be strictly adhered to.
- An ammendment to the Uniform Guidelines was made by the school board in June 2018 which allows boys to wear shorts all year round therefore becoming an alternative to the school trousers for the Boys Winter Uniform.
- A note is required if a child is to be out of uniform.
- All clothing should be labelled with a PERMANENT label. Blue biro written on the tag quickly washes off. Sewn or iron-on labels are advised.
- Lost Property – unlabelled items are kept in the Adminstration area, please ask at the office for assistance.