Parents’ knowledge of their children is highly valued by staff at St John’s. We understand that the opportunity to share information about students and their learning with parents through Parent / Teacher Interviews is of great importance to the progress of our students.
- Early in Term One we have our Introductory Parent/Teacher Interviews where parents have the opportunity to meet their child’s teacher and share information about their child.
- Early in Term 3, Parent/Teacher Interviews are held again, providing a timely opportunity to discuss students’ Semester One Reports.
- Semester Two Student Reports are issued in early December, parents wishing to discuss these with teachers may make an appointment.
- Informal meetings with Class Teachers can be scheduled as required. Please call the school office or speak directly to the Teacher to schedule an appropriate time.
- Further concerns or matters of interest, may be addressed directly with the Principal.
NOTE: An ONLINE BOOKING process for Parent/Teacher interviews is available for parents. Instructions for this process will be provided via the School Newsletter.